Ran and the Gray World - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - The Last Goodbye

I expected a carefree and cheerful manga with a ditzy female protagonist and her weird family. What is thisssss.... :’(

Aggregator gang
they just never addressed how dangerous and stupid it was that she banned fire

Contributor
image0.jpg

Rest in pieces lmao, there goes my last shred of sympathy for him

This author has a screw loose. Seriously. In what story are we meant to sympathize with a grown ass adult who screams at a little boy that he'll never give up the little girl he's groomed?

Dex-chan lover
I kinda wonder if he found out about her being ten that day, but I have a feeling he knew before since he knew where she lived. And that he went to her family for permission and kept calling her a minor. He never did see her in her proper child form though, and he was getting fucked up by the bug for a bit of that. So maybe I can see him not wanting to register the facts on paper and just falling for what looked like a woman that fell from the sky? I don't know, I'm honestly glad he's dead cuz that was the only outcome for that romance. It really was my main issue with this story. I have no love for the early 2000s or earlier manga being ok with children in relationships with adults. Makes me hate the brother in the story too, he definitely knew but still let his sister do that

Aggregator gang
That guy WAS a scumbag. Then ge got in love. That love brought the best out of him. Sadly, even at his best, he STILL was a scumbag. Well, he had his chance at redemption, and to be fair didn't COMPLETLY blow it out. But that's about the best that can be said of him.

Users who are viewing this thread