Ran and the Gray World - Vol. 7 Ch. 38 - The Last Trasnformation

Yeah, I can't feel a modicum of sadness or sympathy to Ran. I mean the relationship with Outaro was already questionable to begin with. Ran's irresponsible magic use (wide fire ban) and the constant neglect from the guardian figures' part (basically her entire family and Tamao) amounted up to this. Ran was a minor with a lack of control of her absurd magic power (or even lack of supervision and care for all that matter). Had Tamao or someone capable actually cared a bit and taught her properly, all this wouldn't happen.

And now she forces the whole city to grieve with her? No thanks.

Dex-chan lover
This story could be so good if she wasn't an uncontrollable menace and was actually older. Is she gonna get punished for letting a bunch of people die? She nearly killed her mom

Dex-chan lover
she thought of him as a friend and the kiss as nothing because someone had already stolen her first kiss being her sensei she is extremely naive at the same time she is just a kid and thank the heavens with all the chances that perv had to do things to her other than kiss he didn't.

Aggregator gang
@ChrosisOria (confused by the above post): I can no longer edit that post, so reply to my own post :)
The whole point of the series is that Ran is a KID. A kid, by definition, is not an adult. The series makes quite a point of driving home that she believes to be an adult, yet is still a child, and so acts like a child while (childisly) wanting to be treated like an adult.
Yet many comments in many chapters throw a lot of hate at Ran (even in this thread, clamoring for punishment for her) for acting childisly instead of like an adult would act.
Which is properly hilarious because that's exactly how this manga's resident creep acts: refusing to acknowledge that Ran has a 10-old mind just because she's tall and has boobies got a magical adult body.
Pottery.
Did that resolve your confusion, my friend? Apologies for not having been more clear to begin with.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man I feel sad for Ran... she's harbouring a unnecessary suffering..
A heart break she could avoid if she just cut ties her relationship with that man

She just want a friend that tarou is her first friend.. he is her experience.. her everything. She's confused at first because what he did is strange for her... she feels embarrassed and some how happy..

She seek affection from her mom, brother.. and a friend.

Well we could see she got them filled somehow... but majority it came from that guy so 🤷‍

Double-page supporter
I must've been blessed to have met not stupid 10 year olds in my life, so that I can see and call one stupid when they are

Users who are viewing this thread