Random Chat - Ch. 50 - Story of Youth

DDDDAAANG JUNU HAS THE "MAIN CHARACTER" EYESbecause yknow when he had red eyes he was a villain and class rep being the hero, and taeyang has red eyes because he was a bxxtard. he had blue eyes in the beginning too because he was in mc mode

Ok ok, what if yeah... what if that dude with the hat is the girls latest victim/ranchat "friend" and is just a cycle of using people to attack other people for her profit?

Nah, probably not right.....
right?

Ok maybe, but why she would do that ? Just hurting people freely ?

Fed-Kun's army
If the author doesn't make her an antagonist(?) to the MC as implied by the cover art, I'd be relieved.

But for now, I will assume she is the type of girl who uses other people for entertainment and brace for when the MC gets betrayed.

Violet hair girl(forgot name). Pls don't push him off the pillar of support and let him plummet back into darkness. Boi just finally climbed out of depression, and it might take him longer to recover the strength to do it again

im not convinced. there is still something up with her, imma stick by my first impressions

Same, but hope it's not the case, she could be one of the best girl of the manhwa if she is not "dark-sided"

Fed-Kun's army
Well I mean if the "I USE TO USE AND THROW AWAY people." and "I use to hangout with a bad crowd", was a indication she's plotting something I don't know what to tell you.

The part "I used to use and throw people" could be, not "used" but "still use to"

Dex-chan lover
im still sticking with my best girl ranking...
1- hamin
2- yuri (preety close fighter for 1st place)
3- lala or lola or whatever this new grill is
4- sungah (i just cant get myself to like her somehow...)

(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
The Hell are you looking at?
Keep scrolling

God, why I want to see Seo being the new true friend/gf of MC, she is evil, we know that... hmmm

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly the best one for a relationship is Hamin, Yuri is more of a bro-chick, like close to bestie with the MC (which is an good relationship, he needs to put more trust in her)and well who still cares for Sunigah at his point? like she is literally an afterthought at this point. As for Seo well, I wouldn't put any trust in her, asshe smells like trouble all over, @matcap
basically broke down what the issue with her is.

Dex-chan lover
as a korean toon this shure is taking a while to get to the fuckign tbh. usually there is fucking in the first 3 chapters in korean stories hurry up i wnna see fuckign

I for the most part skipped the pages. If, whatever she said is true in any sense, then it's good but if not, this would prolly be a huge setback for the MC. But, whatever may be the case, I hope I will get to see growth in MC and hopefully, do not want to see him going to the self-cursing-route, which has been the case in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread