Random Chat - Ch. 50 - Story of Youth

She isn't of course. But, maybe, somehow she'll not be bad as the others are, someone can be bad or poisonous while being too much in love for someone, or overprotective etc

Too bad the abusing ex-boyfriend is not MC's ex-bully. :-( Right... Right? :-D

Imho the Hamin+Yuri route is the best, not one or the other. :) Lila is still better than Sungah, though... At this point. :)

Double-page supporter
Why all the male characters in this manga have the ability to teleport behind people

Coz author want them to be badass. What's more badass than poping behind someone in a critical moment ?

Dex-chan lover
Wow, people is throwing fast the new girl under the bus. I also believe that there's something weird about her, but not necessary bad.

Also regarding the thing that she's on the upper end of the banner... rememeber that along the very obvious arseholes we know and rightfuly hate, there's Taeyang and the ClassRep in there. Which okay, they're not nice at all, but Taeyang tried to mend things with Jonwoo and the ClassRep may say mean, ugly things that ultimately may help... in their own twisted way. Neither of them gives me the impression of full villains, arc villains maybe, but not big bads.

I dont think that the new girl is as bad as people think in here. My vote goes to she being the clingy, jealous type; but that any problem from her would be more from her current/former enviroment that her own fault.

Also, pretty sharp Jonwoo. He noticed mid-date that they were being followed. Nice.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think she's plotting something now, she really wants to be friends with him. But I expect her to turn on him hard as soon as she feels things aren't going her way

Yeah, jalous yandere type for sure, I put my hand on fire if it's not that

Fed-Kun's army
My motto is to expect the worst. That way I'm pleasantly surprised or not as dissapointed.

So under the fookin bus Lila goes.

Fed-Kun's army
This thing is kinda a good representation of humanity.

people lie
people betray

most of all people loves it dirty... even in bed so i'm guessing she was not a virgin anymore.

People lie and people betray. It's true but kinda simple think to criticize society. Every pseudo-moral criticism is poiting this side of society it's a déjà vue
But sadly a truthful déjà vue

Aggregator gang
I think, in that moment, what she told him was the truth. She's been used and used others, with the implication that she's using MC too. She already stated that she was using him as a shield against her abusive ex. I won't be surprised if her past comes up and smacks MC in the face and gut and all kinds of other places too. She was in a bad crowd and those kinds of people don't just... leave you alone because you want them to. I think she really wants to change though. I think the comic's namesake is for her.

Stalker Mode Activate~

I would prefer that Joon Woo to be more honest about his darker side, but I suppose revealing dirty info to this girl isn't such a good idea. He's being a bit too naive right now though, completely trusting and stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't have a good feeling about this relationship at all.

What if... "the girl from random Chatting", the girl was Seo and not Sungah...? After all she is a girl from random chatting... ?

Contributor
Junwoo becoming Termi...I mean, he's looking a bit like Class rep.
But nice chapter here, finally something else than pity.

Users who are viewing this thread