Random Chat

You guys are forgetting the laws of manga/manwha.

1. The law of first mention. Only the romantic interest first brought to the attention of the MC may be the final choice.

And yes, I think Hamin best girl... too bad

Fed-Kun's army
@Caul
I haven't read enough manhua to know this but if it is true it feels bad.
In the recent raws the art improved so much it was nice that I got this on my reading list.

I normally like one of the side girls better, and that's when I realized only the character introduced first ended up with the MC. There are rare exceptions though, so we can only hope...

Dex-chan lover
New reader here, this started out plain but holy crap the story really hooks you in.

It's worth reading the first arc of the story if you're new like me, definitely matches the 8+ rating at the time I'm writing this.

The chapter name is wrong, it should be "And that's why Hamin is best girl".

Man, im realy liking this show, there is nothing special but im realy enjoying this series.

noooo u cant leave it at this cliffhanger. This should have been a double feature or something. Im suffering

It actually IS a double release. Fck why does the class rep have to be an ass too nooo

Class rep said used to be on ranchat before, I think he met some psychos too there or was doing the same in the past, that's why he gets triggered when he sees those. Except for some reason he doesn't care if his gf is on ranchat, neither does he tell her to stop using it LOL.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice.

Though I'm mostly here for the myriad references....lol.

Users who are viewing this thread