Rascal Does Not Dream of a Dreaming Girl - Ch. 11

Group Leader
Hey everyone.
It's with a very heavy heart that I am letting you all know that our dear friend @mike_leehk has passed away on the morning of June 7th.
Mike was the person who's first dragged both me and awh into the world of scanlation. Mike was a key member of Sho Habby, has taught me how to typeset, and was an incredible mentor. But more than that, Mike was a very dear friend to many of us here.
Earlier this year, in March, I've had the pleasure of meeting him to go watch the two new Bunny Girl Senpai movies in theatres. The series has always been a shared favourite of ours, and we've spent a lot of our time over the past two years I've known him talking about it, and theorizing of what may come in the future novels of the series. When the new manga adaptations started coming out, we quickly started working on them together, and he was particularly attached to the Dreaming Girl manga, which he was also the typesetter on.
Mike leaves behind an emptiness that will weigh on us all, but we will keep his legacy alive in his name. There should not be significant changes to the groups activities, however, he was the person in charge of Church of Potteto, which will continue it's operations under my stead, but some of it's series may see themselves transferred here to make it easier to manage on my end.
I'd like to extend my deepest condolences to his family, and wish them the best in their grieving process.

Thank you for everything Mike, we'll miss you dearly. Rest well.

Fed-Kun's army
my heart hurts

And, godspeed, Mike. Thanks for your service, and I hope you find peace.

Dex-chan lover
I decided to randomly click on this chapter since I've seen the anime. I wasn't expecting to see a death in the comments.

I admittedly don't know much about Mike but I give my condolences to anyone who does. May they rest in peace.

Dex-chan lover
Hey everyone.
It's with a very heavy heart that I am letting you all know that our dear friend @mike_leehk has passed away on the morning of June 7th.
Mike was the person who's first dragged both me and awh into the world of scanlation. Mike was a key member of Sho Habby, has taught me how to typeset, and was an incredible mentor. But more than that, Mike was a very dear friend to many of us here.
Earlier this year, in March, I've had the pleasure of meeting him to go watch the two new Bunny Girl Senpai movies in theatres. The series has always been a shared favourite of ours, and we've spent a lot of our time over the past two years I've known him talking about it, and theorizing of what may come in the future novels of the series. When the new manga adaptations started coming out, we quickly started working on them together, and he was particularly attached to the Dreaming Girl manga, which he was also the typesetter on.
Mike leaves behind an emptiness that will weigh on us all, but we will keep his legacy alive in his name. There should not be significant changes to the groups activities, however, he was the person in charge of Church of Potteto, which will continue it's operations under my stead, but some of it's series may see themselves transferred here to make it easier to manage on my end.
I'd like to extend my deepest condolences to his family, and wish them the best in their grieving process.

Allow me (and rest of readers) to give condolences to you (and his family) for this tragic loss. Here it only can be express through words (and its hardly enough) the sorrows of what has been lost and appreciations for the work that has been done. Rest well @mike_leehk, rest well you will be missed.

Hey everyone.

So sorry for your loss.

Users who are viewing this thread