RaW Hero - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Group Leader
Poor Cobain. Nothing beats being left behind at a place where no one can understand you. Trust me I've been there

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
Damn jell e fish how you gon do my nibba possan like that, he deserves better.

Hmm... so it is a battle between two evils. Jelly E. Fish and her organizations are certainly not exactly the "Good guys". But from what we can see so far, the Heros seem worse.

Interestingly we have not directly seen SALF or the Only Solution Front directly doing significant evil yet. Painting on a house is the worst we've seen them actively do yet. But merely from Koreeda-san frequently threatening to kill during the interview, they are definitely not good.

Given that Mariko was apparently upset by the building explosion, it suggests that it might not be SALF or OSF that did it. Or at least if they did do it, she strongly disliked it being necessary.

Jelly E. Fish's villain personality seems to be very much an asshole. Granted as Mariko she can also be a bit of an ass when drunk, but sober Mariko seems to be relatively kind, albeit hard on herself.

Will be very interesting to see how this develops.

my guess the call is from manga editor giving her input. And she would accidentally meet MC and saying her thanks because he encourage her to submit her manga

Dex-chan lover
I'm not quite sure but I'm getting Bobobo's retarded vibes of comedy from this. Is Hiramoto Akira ok?.

Users who are viewing this thread