RaW Hero - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Fed-Kun's army
Betcha anything that she didn't actually say "trap." It's kinda annoying how made up terms like that just get applied everywhere.

Contributor
@CattusCurtis
In the olden days of GB mango trap was the go-to term for 男の娘 (a meme term meaning man-girl, in literal sense, for describing passing crossdressers)... But recently it's been seen as a slur or fetish by some people... so do you think that femboy be a better term for "男の娘"? But it's still a fetish though.

I personally have no qualms about trap term since I grew up with it reading GB stuffs like 15 years ago, but I get why it's not that well accepted anymore.

Dex-chan lover
How would the neighbor knowing part of his secret get in the way of A - him doing his spy work, B - his relationship with Mariko? blackmail is totally going to be involved is what you would think?

But what if he gets himself a wingman?

Fed-Kun's army
@LordU
She's definitely not, for a couple reasons. The mangaka drew her with cat underwear (pussy pun), where the cat's facial features would resemble the female genitalia. Also: we can literally see the clear outline of her pussy, through the underwear.

Dex-chan lover
This series never fail on making me laugh at how absurd some situations are. 😂

Dex-chan lover
omg that last page, eyes fixated on his junk like a fat kid looking at candy.

Users who are viewing this thread