RaW Hero - Vol. 6 Ch. 41

Akira's work is fantastic. People going into his series wanting to see romance should not be here. His work is not about that. His work is always about breaking people down and brain blasting everyone. Sometimes showing how awful people are. Just like Prison School, a lot those people were dumb, and made foolish mistakes. They didn't realize what they had right in front of them. Young and foolish. And honestly, I appreciate that odd realism, I guess I'll say, to his work.

Fed-Kun's army
I just fucking love how he gives *another* middle finger to his readers with this ending. Oh you want a happy vanilla ending, wasn't happy with how Prison School ended? Here's your fucking vanilla ending.

Love this guy.

Double-page supporter
Now this Sensei's art is too good but he just needs another great series. Thanks for translating!

Manga was crazy as expected, got some very good laughs with it. Ending was meh but again expected, since we knew that this was anothe rvictim of axe-kun. It's so weird that such a wacky manga got the most reasonable ending though, if MC listened only to reason this was the right thing to do, and he did. The marriage stuff makes no sense tho, she will never accept. The ugly bitch was forgetten in the end, good riddance, I suppose the editor noticed no one liked her.

At least this ending was better than Prison School, and we didn't have to suffer through another school festival hell to get it.

There is a difference between a good and badly done ending. Prison school's ending was made as a troll and it did it's job, while still working like an actual ending and not feeling rushed or even out of place. The ending for this just feels rushed as if the mangaka had 20 more chapters planned and was told to wrap it up in 3. Ofcourse its possible that the author purposefully created a badly written ending as a troll, but it still feels out of place. the ending itself is fine, just very badly written imo. in comparison to prison school where the ending was NOT FINE (in a good, pre-meditated way), but actually decently written and fitting of the narrative.

Fed-Kun's army
@Okaariin I don't think we know for sure but it looks like it ends on his own accord. The last arc coincides with the first chapter, Fight Club-style.

Another one bites the dust, or should I say, gets the axe.

Solid 8/10 tho

Dex-chan lover
I see no end tag yet. I'm calling bs. Even if there is a tag, it doesn't feel real. Surely it's all a fever dream...right?

After this and Prison School, we can confirm this author cannot write an ending to save his life.

Dex-chan lover
"he's alive"
Fucking kek.... that's the only thing I can say lo/

Wow.
Way to ruin an ending by having him be alive.
Lots about this ending is weird, but seriously... that takes the cake.

He earned that death, we where invested in that death - and you fucking ruined it.

It was a fun ride, but seriously can this dude flop an ending.

Dex-chan lover
WOW, 😤this author sure knows how to make an ending that isn't just unfulfilling but also AGGRAVATING!!!🤬

Users who are viewing this thread