RaW Hero - Vol. 6 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
So why do they give this guy a manga serialization only to axe him at the worst possibel moment. Twice. I really don't understand.

yeah hiramoto with his crap ending but his vtuber and darwin joke really make a nice punchline so i will continue reading his work

Supporter
I kinda have some mixed feeling seeing this end. Glad and sad. Slad.

Dex-chan lover
This mangaka is just ahead of his time
Or not in the right timeline or smth
Shame he got canceled, his stories are always pretty unique.

@killachaos Daigo was never him and the styles are still different. Akira Hiramoto has made a doujinshi under his name but it's so expensive that no one will bother ripping it. Also it's gone or out of stock unfortunately. https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1058754410

I had assumed people would be upset about the ending, but for the prevailing sentiment to be that this ending is somehow worse than PS's was not at all expected. I think the story wraps up quite nicely and is definitely head and shoulders above PS's that is littered with loose ends and character assassination. In the end MC fulfilled his task as a spy, is able to provide for his family, etc. There was also no way Mariko and him would have a "normal" relationship. You could complain that the conflict between him being the spy and her being the person being spied on was a bit fast tracked, but given the nature of it's publication status it's hard to really argue that it could end any other way. Senpai being back doesn't bother me. First and foremost this is a gag/comedy manga, and 9 times out of 10 gags overtake plot significance so it was well within my expectations. A 7/10 manga with a decent 6/10 ending. Wish it went longer but not unhappy with what I got.

Dex-chan lover
Well at least I expected a shit ending anyway. But still a little disappointed.

Everyone is bitching about being shit. Kinda cringe of you to do that.

I think q-bone puts it really nice.

Double-page supporter
I read the whole thing and I have no idea what this was about.

I thought it would be longer, but it was still interesting. This manga is really different from what I usually read, clicked because of ugly cover, stayed because of the plot. Shame that it ends here.

from 278 chapters of Prison School ... reduced to 41 chapters of RaW Hero, randomness aside, I still think this manga needs few more chapters to wrap things up.

we can see censored nipples of Mariko during the last chapter, and it was not censored on the earlier chapters... I guess this is one of the reasons of the axe; too many unnecessary pervert scenes, maybe the editorial had enough when he saw Ooshima nearly BJ Chiaki lol

Well, we have to move on to his next work.

Dex-chan lover
The bad part is it ended too soon. It could have been more, but the ended is to be expected for where they were at with the story imo. Being deemed a criminal it seems that Mariko would have been having problems with the police while in civilian mode

The author dropped it or the publisher wanted to stop the manga, i hope we'll know soon.
This is a great waste for a manga of this quality

Users who are viewing this thread