RaW Hero - Vol. 6 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
What? Good art but where's the plot? Sure there's "plot" but the real plot is nonsense. What about the power rangers squad?? Even the jokes were hit or miss. Terrible manga. Thought this will spur me towards reading prison school but nope.

Dex-chan lover
The ending felt quick. It could have went on for 5-8 more chapters to wrap up every other character. They could have even shown the MC continuisly going to propose but FMC refusing to meet him until the last chapter where she finally meets him but the reader doesn't know how she answered his proposal.

Lol at this point it feels like the author does this on purpose 😂. btw what ever happened to those sexy power ranger chics i wouldnt have minded some more scenes with them ... for research purposes of course 🤥

Rushed...
I was waiting for it to gather some chapters and here I see it ending out of nowhere

Look, it's obvious no one liked this ending.
But if we can all agree on pussy talking being a good thing it will all work out.

There were many times that I was tempted to drop this but I kept on reading it and it's finally finished.

Users who are viewing this thread