RaW Hero

@samipled Daigo is an artist, that tried to copy Hitamoto art and character design for one of his doujins, but their styles are not quite the same. Hiramoto actually drew one doujin under his name in 2013, but it was never scaned https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1058754410

Chapter 32 came out, Hiramoto is going on hiatus for one magazine issue. Chapter 33 will come out on March 10.

Brilliant. Sure, I want best girl to win and worst girl to go away - but drama makes for a good page turner

Dex-chan lover
this manga is amazing 10 stars. dont let the "crossdressing" tag put you off .Ive never laughed as mush as I did with raw hero

the love triangle is kinda similar to Prison School's Kiyoshi-Hana-Chiyo... I really hope
the ending of RaW hero is not as fucked up as Prison School

Normally I really hate crossdressing in manga. What can I say, though? Akira is a freaking genius both in story-telling and in art. There is so much here that shouldn’t work but it just does and it’s amazing.

This isn't the superhero we wanted. Instead, we got the superhero we didn't even know we needed.

My Hero Academia got nothing on this! Nothing!

Dex-chan lover
I don't wanna read any shit made by this hack again.
Prison School's ending is still sketched into my memory. What a hack fraud.

Users who are viewing this thread