RaW Hero

This is feeling more and more like it will get a prison school ending the protagonist are too similar both get into crossdressing and have psycho chicks that are too attached to them. Atleast they're getting the lovd truangkd stuff out of the way earlier hope we don't get another sad ending.

Prison school makes more sense with the theme all guys are trash with the protagonist deemed that in the end.

Also the other love or more so sex interest grosses me out. This series raunchyness is more on the gross side than sexy in general.

Fed-Kun's army
Pleas tell me this cover, will gonna make you buy the real book :

30725v4.jpg

@Snowave That cover is both a badge of honor and a badge of shame, you see. The one you don't openly display on your manga collection shelf, tucked away in the corner because of the persecution of the general public, but when the right people see it, you'll all go like, "Raw hero? Heck yeah, you've got taste!".

Fed-Kun's army
Damn this manga so shit.. but briliant at the same time. I get them Gintama vibes when it comes to humor

Look, all I want is for Chiaki to get everything straight with Mariko so that this feeling of endless misunderstandings doesn't consume me and turn to hate.🙃

Fed-Kun's army
I hope they change the cover soon, the bitch look like a fkkimg buthole. The worst is it look like MY fkking buthole.
I hate seeing my buthole in my mangadex timeline

Hiramoto is on hiatus for one month after chapter 36.
Chapter 37 will come out in June.
ps. Blue gonna be on next book cover art

Users who are viewing this thread