RaW Hero

Aggregator gang
My sides will explode if this gets a tragedy tag for the sake of ironic comedy.

Sooo guys... about that "ending" stuff... Only three chapters left. Chapter 41 will be the last.

@enzoenzo we getting closer to the climax that was shown in first chapter, maybe story was planned short, maybe if manga was more successful then this climax would be just ending of the first major arc like in ps. Probobly both.

Wow... I kind of liked the Kangoku Gakuen's ending (kind of, in a way that it pissed on every expectation in a marvelous way). But RaW Hero's ending... There's no way it'll be any good... There are just too many plot points that need to be resolved in just 2 chapters...

Just saw the news on ANN, kinda sad cause i liked it. Pretty sure Hiramato will soon start with another hard ecchi - seems like his thing.

Ok, I can see that ending - MC and Mariko confront each other, and it seems like everything is going towards the happy end, but banana-boy interferes and tears off MC's pants; MC pees on Mariko, she's horrified and in tears; everything ends with a big reveal - everything was planned by the youngest bro. On the last page we can see the note: "To be continued to RaW Hero: re"...

@Koshkom "To be continued to RaW Hero: re" Was thinking the same thing. It may go that route since this is a trend with other series as well. Who knows. I really am enjoying this series, just have to wait and see!

Users who are viewing this thread