Re:CREATORS - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Re:2

Dex-chan lover
r2am7.jpg

Dex-chan lover
the thought of "MDY is actually/should be MTY" was present and around when the anime was aired,
and I think that thought is wrong

I think MDY is correct because, as it is written in that manga there, it is just from マジ で ヤバイ or Maji De Yabai,
so M-D-Y
I believe it is a short form of "maji de kore yabai" which means the same
sometimes shortened further so it's just マジヤバイ (Maji Yabai)
and it is a word that Japanese people said both in positive and negative situations

though, I don't believe Japanese people actually say the romaji MDY in real life as seen in the anime
that was so weird

Group Leader
the thought of "MDY is actually/should be MTY" was present and around when the anime was aired,
and I think that thought is wrong

I think MDY is correct because, as it is written in that manga there, it is just from マジ で ヤバイ or Maji De Yabai,
so M-D-Y
I believe it is a short form of "maji de kore yabai" which means the same
sometimes shortened further so it's just マジヤバイ (Maji Yabai)
and it is a word that Japanese people said both in positive and negative situations

though, I don't believe Japanese people actually say the romaji MDY in real life as seen in the anime
that was so weird
I never really thought of it like that, I just sorta assumed since the anime came before the manga that any mistakes the anime had, the manga did as well, and MTY was the one I’ve personally heard about, and I just assumed.
But I’m by no means any native Japanese, or really anyone super fluent, so thank you for informing me of this.

Please translate “Kisaragi Ibun” or “ Strange Tales of Kisaragi” It’s a manga I’m interested in, but doesn’t have much or any translation at all.

Group Leader
Please translate “Kisaragi Ibun” or “ Strange Tales of Kisaragi” It’s a manga I’m interested in, but doesn’t have much or any translation at all.
That one’s still being translated as it comes out, so you’ll just have to wait patiently for the new chapter to come out and then group doing that to translate it.

Users who are viewing this thread