Re:Monster - Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
Srutal Beggs...

RjAjCM3.jpeg[IMG]

Dex-chan lover
I just checked the raws and...
Chapter 101 came out the same day as this one... We might get a bonus guys ! ^^

Just in case nobody remembers, the MC died in a sci fi setting. He lost his life because of an ex girlfriend being jealous of him moving on to another girl. She was yandere.
Actually writing that made me remember he wasn't normally able to be killed but she used a special dagger that interrupted his natural abilities. Before he reincarnated one of his abilities was to get stronger by eating animals. I think he mentioned that he would travel to other planets regularly on starships and eat stuff he hunted as part of his job. He let his guard down because he was on earth for the first time in a while and just got himself some beer cans from a convenience store.

He kept that ability to gain strength from eating, which made him different from the other goblins, but it evolved over time until we get to this chapter where he is basically a god.

Dex-chan lover
Broken font, eh? Seems like Miao got his hands full with typesetting and redrawing, KS Group really needs that QC, lol.

I still don't understand the information that was disclosed after that.
Don't worry, MC, you are not the only one.
Honestly, i might be reading the wrong manga here, lol - it seems like all those skills and ranks and titles and unlockables and achievement and whatever are the main point of this manga, but i couldn't give a wooden nickle about them, i'd rather read more about his wifes and companions.
At least it looks like this arc is over and we've received a cute Kaname for our patience.

Dex-chan lover
Man, feels like forever these 2 started out as simple goblins... :boomer: Goburou and Gobbi-chan.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Just in case nobody remembers, the MC died in a sci fi setting. He lost his life because of an ex girlfriend being jealous of him moving on to another girl. She was yandere.
Actually writing that made me remember he wasn't normally able to be killed but she used a special dagger that interrupted his natural abilities. Before he reincarnated one of his abilities was to get stronger by eating animals. I think he mentioned that he would travel to other planets regularly on starships and eat stuff he hunted as part of his job. He let his guard down because he was on earth for the first time in a while and just got himself some beer cans from a convenience store.

He kept that ability to gain strength from eating, which made him different from the other goblins, but it evolved over time until we get to this chapter where he is basically a god.
I don't think there was ever a mention of World Travel.
The only thing mentioned was that it was an Alternative World, were people had Special Psychic Powers and technology to argument the body.

Plus atleast as per Manga, the Girl who killed MC in his past life wasn't his ex-girlfriend.
But she was someone whom MC took care of and was friendly with. MC also considered that Girl to be his sister-like, but it turned out that she was a Stalker & Yandere type.

Also, as per Manga, MC was on a date with a co-worker, and he had just dropped off the said co-worker to her house as she was drunk when he got attacked by the girl.

Just to remind, it's possible that what you said might be something from the Web Novel, but the Manga follows the Light Novel more, so maybe there was some premise changes between Web Novel & Light Novel.

Users who are viewing this thread