Re:Monster - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
What a fuking cannibal , even though it gains nothing from eating a lv0 goblin , its own race , it still eats the innocent goblin's corpse to see how good is its taste . I bet the raw , uncooked d!ck tastes the best , lol . Pokemons , Gotta eat them all .

I really hate Japan's idea of an "ork." Seriously, how disconnected can they be from the rest of the world? 😅

Oh FUCK. "There must be an equivalent ability for humans." I think I know where this is going.. (well, not really surprising with his past track record.

Dex-chan lover
Ah I see.. It's Go "Bro"... No wonder he's cool with all his friends.

Double-page supporter
Yo...what if he didn't die and thus is some weird ability from starker girl/ coma/simulation for a hospital to help people from going brain dead?, either way " no seriously stop! A goblins head doesn't turn like that!" Is fucking funny to me, also I love best bro, and the cannibalism, yo it'll be a waste of resources if left alone

@jonsmth now that you mention it, classic jrps did take a lot of insiration from the good ol' dnd. I didn't know their orks were piggies. Oh well. I still don't like it 😅 and yes, I did grow up with warcraft. But most orks you see (in the western world) aren't pig-faced :p

Never knew that reading about goblins our most hated enemy in any isekai would be this intresting

woops forgot to date this
05/10/2020

Of course @daywithoutgames, it's perfectly fine for humans to become cannibals and eat other humans, but monster eating their own races. That would just leave me in aww or flabbergasted, plus from somewhere I read before, "That time I got reincarnated as a slime" (Spoiler)

The Orc King (At about episode 15-18 in the anime) ripped of pieces of his flesh or better yet his whole arms and legs and fed it to children. I mean the children were starving, but they still ate their own race.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 2: "Gobbi-chan"
Chapter 3: "Gobumi-chan"

I may have mentioned before, but name inconsistency really winds me up.

Also what was that orc with Appraisal doing wandering around alone?
It might have been another isekai story cut short.
"How I got reborn as an orc in another world, and then immediately killed by goblins."

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 2: "Gobbi-chan"
Chapter 3: "Gobumi-chan"

I may have mentioned before, but name inconsistency really winds me up.
Its officially Gobumi tho
Also what was that orc with Appraisal doing wandering around alone?
It might have been another isekai story cut short.
"How I got reborn as an orc in another world, and then immediately killed by goblins."
Knowing how much reincarnator is hanging around? Yeah I wouldn't doubt God of Space-Time and Starry skies would do it

Users who are viewing this thread