Re:Monster - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Guy must have been a psychopath in his former life. I mean he did consider a stalker like a sister..? Not sure that can compare though.

Dex-chan lover
page 4 : " why not just rap* other goblin b!tches ? " , so bakayaROU the b!tch is a species-ist : rap*ng cute human b!tches is not okay , but rap*ing fugly goblin b!tches is okay ??????

so when the b!tches are traumatized from the rap* attempt , bakayaROU the c0ckroach forces them to stand and watch it brutally tortures innocent goblins for a few hours during the night , when everyone is fukking sleepy , and then the b!tches fall in love with it ????? then they jump on the bed of a torturer and murderer to sleep with it ????

i must try this pick-up technique to court some girls in real life .

page 15 : " it is pretty nice to feel someone else 's warmth , especially the warm blood of slaughtered innocent goblins . i love to smear their blood all over my body . "

It would be interesting if the author actually had the red-head girl develop Stockholm syndrome for the MC and address the fallout.

Aggregator gang
Alright so About the whole daywithoutgames dudes comment, simply ignore him apparently he's hating this series yet somehow force to read it and pick and choose what to shit on in the chapter, and most of the time it's him reading way to into it and assuming shit, for instance the whole "rape goblin girl's" shit he's talking about, he didn't say it, and even more so seems to hate the thought of rape, since when he finally could he to help the first group of kidnapped girls, and even start shit to save theses girl's, yes he tortured and killed some of his people, but Honestly the times he did, they deserve it, and pretty sure most people would in the scenarios, and yeah he hard on sparring with people but because of the and the training, he got a strong group of goblins that's better than the rest of the generation of goblins, look ignore my comments as well, I just wanted to say feeling on this shit, the daywithoutgames guy needs to get laid/jerk it or something, fuck find a new fucking manga there's literally thousands on here lloll why stay if you hate something, especially when your not force to read it

Hehe Hes building his harem and he is not forcing them to be apart of it they just come to him...what a chad
05/10/2020

Dex-chan lover
Dude.
He spent HOW long torturing the old crew to death?
Wouldn't a particularly violent death have been sufficient?
What a waste of time.

Users who are viewing this thread