Re:Monster - Vol. 11 Ch. 98

Dex-chan lover
I'm expecting some great things from the next chapters...
=> In particular, a potential new form.

Dex-chan lover
I'm expecting some great things from the next chapters...
=> In particular, a potential new form.
Ah if you mean demon orb release? Yeah.....but that's not the strongest form in this arc

Still for a NEET she's too strong

Dex-chan lover
Ah if you mean demon orb release? Yeah.....but that's not the strongest form in this arc

Wrong. when I said "new form", I was referring to something else entirely... ;-)

Dex-chan lover
I'd say that's what a fantasy-RPG dragon meant to be: a being so powerful that it can't degrade even after thousands of years of doing nothing, except for eating/consuming mana out of thin air and sleeping/just lying on stomach.
Am I the only one wishing that he makes her join his Harem?
Even if Aporou was that interested in the dragon milf, I don't think that he is powerful enough right now to challenge gods to redo her contract and make her divorce her husband.

Dex-chan lover
Wrong. when I said "new form", I was referring to something else entirely... ;-)
If you mean evolution.... he's NOT the only one who's evolve after this fight
I'd say that's what a fantasy-RPG dragon meant to be: a being so powerful that it can't degrade even after thousands of years of doing nothing, except for eating/consuming mana out of thin air and sleeping/just lying on stomach.
Yeah most earth/water dragon can be so big that even moving could be disaster like aidoron from fairy tail or leviathan or jormungdandr in reincarnated as a sword so they don't move much even while fighting

Dex-chan lover
Capture-d-cran-2024-02-22-175913.png

Ovarou has descended...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread