Re:Monster - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
nonsense , stupid plots :
- what is the reasons that the goblin e-b!tch cares so much about some random little grown person like it is her own daughter ?

- a dungeon with legendary items is just right next door to the stinking cave of the goblins , how conveniently .

- the magician velvet was a human , but conveniently , he hated humans , but loved monsters , animals , dogs , goblins .

- velvet was a bastard who had nothing better to do , so he created countless legendary items , but he didnt use them for any reason at all , instead , he sealed them in his dungeon so greedy humans wouldnt use them . then how about just destroying all the items ? or not making them in the 1st place ? stupid dog velvet .

- bakayaROU is a fuking hypocrite dog and it dares to lecture humans about robbery and murdering ? it always robs and murders innocent creatures since its birth .

- so the sentence for destroying some lousy skeletons are death penalty ? who appointed bakayaROU as the police , the judge , the jury , the executioner ?

- after killing some weak-like-sh!ts humans , bakayaROU is rewarded a whole room filled with legendary treasures , this must be the easiest , lamest nintendo game ever .

LOL seriously. This is what ALL human MALE MC do and you are just angry because instead of being a MALE human, this is a male Ogre?

He has the intelligence of an esper. A subclass that was better than a regular human lol. An ogre is dumb stupid but can be taught. Since they are not retarded, they can be taught to be intelligent. Let's be honest they mature their body faster than a human. If we compared to a human baby. They are children, talking about the other ogres since our MC is an adult since he was born.

having a high-level cave with legendary items next to the Ogre's cave is not a surprise. How many times we see this happening to MALE MCs.

I hate humans, and I am humans. Why? traumas and bad life experiences with other humans who were my so-called friends and relatives. It is nothing new. He did nothing to other people but why would Velvet need to give his/her creations to strangers. How about you allow strangers go to your home and take whatever they want?

He never robbed and killed since his birth. I am sorry but those same humans do the same? but it is not called rubbering and murdering but leveling LOL. Just because he is NOT a human, we will say anything he does to "copy humans" is a bad thing and a sin. what a joke, man.

He was asked, more like hired cuz he was promised compensation, to eliminate that party, cough isn't that what human people do when they go to the dungeons and go the forest? collect items and eliminate/kill any animal LOL. I am sorry but this Ogre is intelligent a sentient so he should be considered as a human. He is doing a job =p. Nothing extraordinary. He is like a guard/mercenary. He asked nicely. Get out of this private property or you will be eliminated.

The creature promised him, as compensation, that he could take all the loots. LOL. There are probably more items hidden.

Go read something else.

Dex-chan lover
Parallel Thinking?

No. HELL NO. Please no.
We do not need stupid internal dialogues like Kumoko's.

Users who are viewing this thread