Re:Monster - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

>Learned "The Golden Rule"
>Treat others as you wish to be treated
Guess he's going to start being nicer.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not saying it would of had any affect or it might be brought up in the LN. How come he didn't eat parts of Velvet to get some abilities? Was it out of respect?

Dex-chan lover
bakayaROU lost an arm to some bear , then the very next day , it immediately obtains a legendary hand ????? this is a crappy wish-fullfillment manga , reading it is like watching the ugly , virgin author fapping .

Double-page supporter
This is kinda late, and you probably don't care at this point lloll @codydub03 he technically could've but there's like a 12 ish hour of freshness, he can eat stuff pass that time period, but it's less likely of getting a abilities from said dead creatures/man ( humanoids ), now if it's stronger than him it raises that, so honestly I would've tried eating at least the heart or arm, but probably did it out of respect, or maybe because of the "golden rule" ability he got that fairy thing

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
@NoMemory Haha, nope I actually was still curious. I was actually thinking that as well after I re-read certain chapters. However, one thing that just didnt make since as you said, he didn't even try... With how he is in general to everything else about strength and wanting to eat all the powerful monsters.

Double-page supporter
@codydub03 yeah the homie eats everything yet, for some reason, didn't try eating something that'll possibly power him up, at the very least it's the closest thing to jerky so far in this world lloll

Dex-chan lover
well, ignoring the vitriolish one below, but in one respect he's not wrong. The Velvet bit containing legendary artifacts was a mistake of the author. Rou was already overpowered because of his 'cheat' skill and gathered skills, and still growing. Throwing near highest class artifacts in basically for free was too fast a jump, and entirely unnecessary at this time. If Rou & co needed better class of equipment than Smith could make at the moment, he could've had rare & unique class items at this location, and maybe a map or something alluding to a far away dungeon/lab that contained more powerful artifacts for Rou & co to work towards later.

Kazıklı Bey? That's the Turkish nickname for Vlad Țepeș, or Vlad the Impaler. I wonder if that is the name scanlator decided to use for the weapon or if it was really like that in Japanese

Double-page supporter
Has liquid body, can't reform his arm.
Doesn't have left arm... Finds left handed gauntlet.
Finds ultimate gauntlet with ultimate abilities, doesn't eat it.
Finds ultimate master of dungeon, doesn't eat it.
Is completely overpowered, finds mountains of other overpowered items. Doesn't gain their abilities...

This is stupid.

Dex-chan lover
@KamiKira00
>Doesn't have strong regeneration
>Can't eat something that's nigh-indestructible
>He stated that probability of gaining ability decreases as corpse gets less fresh, and that dude is probably a thousand years dead and can get pulverized into dust
> He needs to bolster equipment quality for his troops

youstupid

Double-page supporter
@Arvadiel
>He could form it. He could use arm of other beasts, etc.
>>Doesn't excuse him from not trying.
>>As long as item has specific ability (sword has cut and thrust) MC will get it by eating. If he tried to eat a tree, he would get something like photosynthesis(weird how he never tried it). If he ate solidified bones of ultra magicians, do you think that they don't have magic in itself (at worst he would get something like solidify). Issue is that he didn't even tried. What if some magic remained cause that is a body of ultra mega super magician.
>>He found a mountain of op items, has a SMALL group of subordinates. Still dare to claim that he needs too much items for to little people? Doesn't make sense.

Edit. No wonder he died by a knife when he went near suspicious person when he has precognition skill(and countless others)

Users who are viewing this thread