Re:Monster - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
E's transformation was the best. No contest. Muscles + big tiddies = glory. The hair suits well too.
Not sure what to make of Umi. Glasses are good, but hers are too small to really qualify. She doesn't really look like herself any more, though it isn't too bad, I suppose.

But enough about that. Why is Rou such an arsehole to the elves? THAT is the real question. What did they even do wrong? Couldn't he just give them a necklace communication device instead of an ear-clip one?

so yeah what did he do to "handle" the male elves i mean he did feed them his body fluids aka an aphrodisiac so ...

@The5thSeraph
the reason y he is an asshole when he is dealing with elves is cause : never trust elves
if u dont get it u didnt watch/read enough stuff ( i cant spoil it so u need to find out urself, its a spoiler even if i tell u the name so ...)

Dex-chan lover
@xeno77
I could barely understand that. Don't you know how to write / type in English?
Anyway, from what I gathered elsewhere, the elf stuff happened in the chapters that are currently missing, so I'm in no position to read it without going to another site.
Plus I'm just not interested in this non-story any more anyway.

@the5thseraph ok u dont get it its not in this manga but like a lot of people would get what ism talking about so hmm
the missing chapter are basically dumb elf appears and runns away next chapter he back with an army but gets eaten

and whats wrong with my language i wrote one word a little bit wrong thats it u should get what y means so ?
what are u talking about

another thing pls stop calling it none story there is so much stuff worse then this, yeah its not that good but my standards are too high anyways (still kinda dissatisfied with sl for example)
u can call stuff that really doesn't have a story a non story manga but pls even the copy paste isekai shit has story its not good tho
this clearly has a story u can say its not good but u cant say it doesn't have one
cause if u say this doesn't have a story what are u gonna say about stuff worse then this

i tried to fix it so u get what i mean

Dex-chan lover
@xeno77
I give up. Trying to decipher your garbled text is too much effort. It is like you're not even trying to communicate but just mashing your hands on the keyboard.

Some people saying gobumi looks bad after evolution but i don't understand why, she is beatiful.

Double-page supporter
The only thing I don't like about gobumi is the tiny glasses. Not very poggers...

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 😭

THEY THREW AWAY GOBUMI'S TOMBOYISH GOOD LOOKS! 😭 😭 THEY MADE HER THE SPITTING IMAGE OF THAT DRYAD BITCH! 💢 DAMN IT ALL! 💢 💢 I'M STARTING TO THINK HE NEVER HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO ESCAPE HER SINCE THE MOMENT SHE APPEARED! 😭 😭 😭

Dex-chan lover
My god, you guys are not very perceptive...
He said that her new appearance felt "familiar" to him.
Remember, before he died, he brought back a colleague to his apartment after some drinks.
The name of said colleague was Mayumi.
If you compare Mayumi and Gobumi's silhouette, they're basically the same. Even the last syllabus of their name.
Being a yandere, his "sister" probably killed the drunk colleague as well. So it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to say that she got reincarnated as well.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i feel some of you guys skipped the parts where the elves attacked them twice in the past? This coincides with the need of sexual outlets for the horny goblins, so the elven prisoners are treated as comfort men/women.

Dex-chan lover
My god, you guys are not very perceptive...
He said that her new appearance felt "familiar" to him.
Remember, before he died, he brought back a colleague to his apartment after some drinks.
The name of said colleague was Mayumi.
If you compare Mayumi and Gobumi's silhouette, they're basically the same. Even the last syllabus of their name.
Being a yandere, his "sister" probably killed the drunk colleague as well. So it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to say that she got reincarnated as well.
I also think thats the case
7ad18a03695c1926865f147ebe150a692a57a3b374bfc6d28555dae5f9af7efc.png

Dex-chan lover
I think this is the first time he's fucked men too.
He didn't, he only did the females...
And considering how he brutalised a male Dhampir that got really too touchy feely with him, it's pretty clear he doesn't swing that way.

Users who are viewing this thread