Re:Monster - Vol. 6 Ch. 48

Aggregator gang
@Notsuki_Ame Looks like I wasn't the only one.

Does anyone knows what part of the wn this is currently at? I mean in the manga pace, what chapter would it be in wn.
Thanks in advance

Dex-chan lover
Other better names for this crappy series : retard monster . isekai goblin . retard , rap!st monster .

It is spelled esCHatology!

COMPETITIVE ESCHATOLOGY: http://www.scp-wiki.net/competitive-eschatology-hub

Be sure to rock out while you peruse that link.

Can someone explain where the MC got that bracket that turned into a gauntlet from? He equipped it right before he went into the destroyed town where the guy was crying and holding his lover's body. That's the first time we've seen it, and it hasn't been mentioned before.

Dex-chan lover
- This crappy manga 's name is " ret*rd:monster " so at the start , bakayaROU the b!tch is pulling some r*tard monsters out of its a$$ , lol , like ogre , troll , formol .

- Activate skill : Deadly eye of frog / toad / cockroach / retard / of chunibyo .

- "It would be better if I could use it on my other body parts too ."
Obviously , bakayaROU the cockroach wants to use "giant iron hammer" skill to make its d!ck bigger , because currently , its d!ck is even smaller than a toothpick , lol .

I think this stupid animal should make its brain bigger 1st .

- Then goblin mi-b!tch is getting an extreme facial / bukkake of undead monsters 's semens , lol . "Oh god , just what did I do to them" , a goblin b!tch starts caring about other human b!tches , WTF ??????

- After slapping around a weak-like-sh!t , level 1 , bratty human kid , bakayaROU the b!tch is rewarded a legendary , hack , cheat , unique , strongest , invincible , a$$-pulling sword ???? This game world must be in a nintendo game for noobs , brats .
impressive writeup tbh

Users who are viewing this thread