Re:Monster - Vol. 6 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
@NoNamedGuy

you forgot about the female knight because the childish , selfish gaimini's pox deleted all of their manga-s 's chapters from mangadex , including 2 chapters of retar monster : chapter 28.5 and 28.6 , when bakayaROU "made" the knight "fall in love" with him , so romantic .

there are 3 hidden chapters . to see them , go to your mangadex settings -> site settings -> Unavailable chapters -> show ( for tracking purposes ) -> then they will appear with their comments threads .

4.jpg

Dex-chan lover
page 4 :
white human/white elf says : my green goblin baby is so cute , it is a result of a rap*ng ... , er , a result of my love with my goblin husband . i will send it to an orphanage to hide my shameful past .
and the race cait sith/cait sh!t ? Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith , lol .

page 6 : so the seeds were coming out of the dryad-b!tch 's a$$hole ?

how does the wife/mistress system even fukking work ? who decide which one is the wife and which one is the mistress ? what about the countless elves/humans that bakayaROU rap*d ?

x12.png

Group Leader
The manga should really be titled "By The Way..." since that appears to be the main theme now.

Users who are viewing this thread