Re:Monster - Vol. 6 Ch. 52

Problem with Aparou is having 100s of skills it'd be hard to know how to best utilize them in a fight. I'd have a hard time remembering 1/100 of their names.

Dex-chan lover
page 3 : fukking bull-sh!t bull monster , put on some pants to cover your disgusting d!ck .

page 13 : an axe and shield can evolve ????? even though they are just objects and not living creatures ????? so darwin was an idiot and his theory of biological evolution was wrong . the author of r*tard monster is even more smarter than darwin ( sarcasm ) .

Does anyone know who the character on the far right of the drawing at the end of the chapter is, and what manga it is from?

Dex-chan lover
@Mirorudo Main character over here. This group has worked on a lot of series, but you can still pretty much pick out most of these guys from the covers of their series.

The only one I had a little trouble with myself was this one because the cover is a bit too serious compared to the the way she appears in the group picture (you can still pick out the markings on her cloak and hair if you look close enough I suppose), and I guess this one would now require people to find the first cover since it's a different character on the currently displayed one (am I the only person who prefers first volume covers universally on sites like this? I don't mind having the others in the cover section but like, the one on display, first volume is pretty iconic and recognizable most of the time, and later volume covers can have spoilers in them a bit).

Aggregator gang
Hype

@Glomoro Thx dood, now I just need to find out where the big red boi and the nine-tailed fox are from

Dex-chan lover
@StarGasm the fox goes with the skeleton iirc and I'm not really sure about the red one. Could just be a package deal with the sleeping chick on his face, like the skeleton and his fox thing or the shield hero and the "balloons." If not, I'm either not recognizing the red one because I didn't normally see it colored in a series or because I haven't even stumbled across the one it belongs in yet.

Aggregator gang
@Glomoro Well, one thing is for sure I definitely don't remember either the fox or the dog in either The Skeleton Who Couldn't Protect The Dungeon, nor A Wild Last Boss Appeared!

Dex-chan lover
@StarGasm The skeleton is the one from here, and the fox thing is something he picks up along the way in the early chapters I think. It does seem to be on several of the covers for that with him. The Last Boss MC is sitting on his arm and all but they're completely unrelated. That's one of the reasons I'm not sure whether or not the big red doggo actually belongs with the sleepy vampire resting on its face either.

Honestly, that thing could even be from this series. The former-goblin-squad have picked up a bunch of wolves and bears and shit to tame at some point I think. I just don't really remember any Clifford lookalikes from anything this group has done that I've read so far and it stood out enough to get face time on this group picture.

Aggregator gang
@Glomoro WAIT A SECOND... Are you telling me there's ANOTHER manga with a Skeleton with white and gold armor OUT THERE?!

And now that you said it, that Clifford blockbuster could very much be Rou's Red Bear of Fireness pet

Aggregator gang
@daywithoutgames you do know his artificial arm also evolve as well right? I get you don't actually read this manga and all but nonetheless it's fucking in another world, what the fuck Darwin got to do with how this place works, like shit homie stop trying to find shit to hate, move on to another thing

Fed-Kun's army
The design of the monsters get worse tho, whats this shit looking double-headed double-horsed knight centaur thingi... looks like shit, its so easy to make a cool death knight, but instead the artist chose this abomination xD

Dex-chan lover
2 Bros fighting shirtless in a pit, getting stronger to strengthen their bond. This is so fucking great

Users who are viewing this thread