Re:Monster - Vol. 7 Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
@Chizan Technically MC is a villain, its just he was careful enough to not get caught when he does some questionable things.

Supporter
Woops, remember you a human once, try not not to see humans as food please, at least wait them to be hostile :S

Dex-chan lover
@HuevoPodrido
I doubt he didnt do that in his life before. He didnt learn all those esper skills just from reading a book after all.

Dex-chan lover
@HuevoPodrido MC already a human cannibal by hunting other "evil" hunter/agent/adventurer to gain their skills. notice that he had no second thought of eating human brain while still a goblin

Dex-chan lover
@HuevoPodrido Seeing as he had to eat things that had esper powers in his previous life, and not magic and the like from monsters, he's used to eating people by now.

lmao people forgetting he had hundred of esp in his previous life, remember where do these abilities come from, yep, eating espers, humans.

It still feels weird he indiscriminately think "yeah this is food".

His first thought are to eat people, potential allies or not.

@Akirakirijo If i had the ability to get strong by eating things. My first thought seeing something would be on the lines of "what will I get if I eat this?" too.

Why NOT think of eating something strong to get their power?

Contributor
I love how he talked about the assassination so indirectly, as if he didn't have anything to do with it, while casually dropping blatant hints that it was him all along.

Double-page supporter
time to visit the crypts and eat every hero who ever died

Users who are viewing this thread