Re:Monster - Vol. 7 Ch. 61

"Ugh, that old man tasted like old cow. Need something to take the taste out ...

In completely unrelated news, did you hear what happened to the poor minister? A terrible, terrible thing *burp* "

That is makes me come back to this power trip of a manga : the MC is completely a nonchalant and unrepent @sshole. There is a reason he got knifed in his old life ...

Can someone explain what happened to the ability? I don't mind spoilers

@Chizan You're talking about the serial rapist and slaver? The one who was an assassin and a cannibal in his previous life? Yup, definitly not a villain before.

At first I thought that he eated the Gladiator king and was really surprised by that.

By the way, I'm the only one that just skips all the RPG level/skills announcements? This MC is just too OP, and and a bad person too, but I want to see how this ends, even knowing that he allways wins.

It feels like he forgot his origins of being a human himself. Doesn't feel pleasant reading this tbh.

Dex-chan lover
@BobTheSkrull Since when was he lawful evil?

I'm more skeptical of the 'lawful' than anything.

Also nice Malori icon

Dex-chan lover
@074769 He ate other humans back when he was one. That power absorption thing has been his shtick since before reincarnation. He probably wasn't exactly a "model" human all things considered.

humans kill humans boiz. he loved and died as one. killed other people as well probably.

We're 61 chapters in and people are just now realizing that the MC isn't a good guy? That's a major part of the plot, why still act surprised?

Dex-chan lover
The perk of this series is that it cares about world building, even if it's in a controlled area rather than a grand scale. This whole arc in the kingdom has painted plenty for us to know what kind of place it is, even if all we've seen is the same palace grounds and arena area. I just wish that we'd get a list of all his abilities at some point so we know just how crazy he's gotten so far. Hell, at this point, it's safer to just say he's stronger every time he eats something, rather than adding another ability with a cheesy name.

Users who are viewing this thread