Re:Monster - Vol. 8 Ch. 65

@Seraphus Okey, since you're having hard time understanding, I'll revise my message to suit your special needs:
No matter how you spin it, you're not entitled to make money out of other peoples IPs. Even if you paid money to enjoy it yourself. If you get donations, good for you, but that is that. The notion that a TL group should pay another TL group because they did a TL the other might've been working on is absolutely ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
@Sharpshooter_69 IKR? I mean, I heard that a certain amount "disappeared" when dude left, but it's not like they were paying a bunch beforehand.
I just thought it'd be non-dickish to mention "you fuckers are behind, so I'm doin a snipe" so they can shift a payment; the TLs deserve that payment for doing the work.
Of course, if they don't respond, one can assume they don't care... (a common problem with some groups)

"I think they cn surpass me in the future"
*become a god*
"I guess they can't anymore"

Dex-chan lover
page 7 : killing the most strongest monster with just 1 cough , this manga is so boring . we have one-punch-man , and now we have one-cough-dog , lol .

page 9 : actually , these are the reactions of the 2 brats when they finally see the evil , inhuman , animal acts of their father : rap*ng innocent girls , and torturing , butchering , killing , eating innocent men , for no reasons at all .

page 20 contains mostly nonsensical crappy informations .

this manga is trash .

Users who are viewing this thread