Re:Monster - Vol. 8 Ch. 65

Aggregator gang
"sniping" really brings out the dumb dumbs to complain why sniping is a bad thing instead of a good thing

Snipers suck. Instead of sniping jsut go translate one of the hundreds of manga that are waiting years for next chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@Frozard
I get that, and the way that some groups schedule their releases is part of the reason sniping is frowned upon, but isn't punished with a ban, or anything; ya snooze, ya lose.

But just reaching out to the group would be basic adult courtesy; most of these groups pay money to translators, and some of the redrawers; and then, the TLs work at a set pace, so it can only get published on a set schedule.

Since there's actually money involved, the least a person could do is ask. (I mean, unless they're absolutely shitty trash as a person; then they probably won't.)

I work with a few different groups, and we trade titles when we don't have the means to make the deadline because we ask for help, or offer it, when needed.
Not every group is good at that (like when LHT lost the group leader earlier this year), but if a person has the time and the desire, it's less typing than the actual TL to just say "hey, imma snipe an issue of this; don't pay the TL for it."

It's just being a grown up about it, is all.

Power Uploader
LH has a monopoly on tons of good series. Not a bad thing for them to get sniped here and there. Overall a very good read. Scary to think this raw was out for 2 months. If they complain, they just need to show a better quality redraw since this chap already has good quality TL/PR/TS.

Double-page supporter
I enjoy how this translator/s honestly takes pride in sniping, lloll not talking shit about him/her/they? Or anything, plus it was actually pretty good to read

@Graviity
Even if the raw already out for 2 months, LH had just release chapter 64, it was already a proof it hasn't been drop.
But there is no proof the one that snipe chapter 65 will continue to translate the series, because a lot of sniped case only doing it for one time only.
If this snipping only for once and making LH drop the series, then we can't read it until there are others that want to pick it up.
Beside instead snipe the series why can't they just ask LH if they need help with the series, that way anyone can help to release it much faster and it also showing proper courtesy.

Fed-Kun's army
this giving me more and more solo leveling system vibe now lol

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation!
So the "system" is now not just saying "yes" and "no" but also saying stuff like "good luck". I wonder how far it will change as the story progresses.

Nou

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe people are actually mad at this snipe lmao, LH over extends itself and releases shit slower than before and then people are shocked when someone snipes em.

Dex-chan lover
The snipes are more than welcome. LHTranslation has always been lazy fucks and incredibly slow.

On the other hand. The kids are so wholesome!!! Seeing MC panicking is so fucking cute. I wish I could see more of them.

@Wataterp if you think they are "lazy fucks and incredibly slow" maybe you should take matters into your own hand. Complaining about free content is just unsightly.

Users who are viewing this thread