Re:Monster - Vol. 8 Ch. 68

MD@Home
@Gauvain @VON_WA LHT also had internal management issues at the time of the snipe, the current chapter 66 is in limbo as well. Raws are up to chapter 68 as well, so it'll probably be a while till new stuff gets released.

Dex-chan lover
some tips:
- keep the typesetting consistent. center align all text bodies. having them left-aligned on a speech bubble feels weird.
- stick to only one font. i see 2 fonts on the first page. it's okay to use another font for TL notes, as long as it's easy to read.
- don't let text touch or get close to the speech bubble.

People still read this absolute dogshit manga. Amazing. I check back after dropping it for a couple years and its still stale with a terrible character design and power scaling the likes of which havent been seen since Bleach. I'm amazed you people still read this.

So many action but it feels very calm when I read it. This kind of manga is rare and I like it. Great for a quick break from the usual manga types.

@Mephistopholes dude, we are isekai readers, we aren't picky eaters by definition. I would also add deus ex galore to your list. Still this is a fascinating series to pass time.

Users who are viewing this thread