Re:Monster

Dex-chan lover
This manga deserves no less than a 4 star rating its complete garbage.

MC is guaranteed to win regardless of anything so all you’re reading is just a male equivalent of a mary sue running around doing whatever they want with no consequences. But how is that different from any other story where the hero gets a good ending. Well there are a couple but the difference between a story and a mary sue just screwing around is that a story has good world building where the fictional world feels alive even to the readers as well as characters that have a personality thats more developed which sets them apart from other characters in the world helping them stand out not just due to their looks but because of who they are as a (fictional) person; meanwhile this manga has an MC that can do whatever he wants and no one can do anything about him so the world kinda just feels as dynamic as a card board cutout background that can move around; and the “main cast” is just a bunch of 1 dimensional character tropes that are easily replaceable and easily forgettable.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the few stories where I genuinely hope that some hero comes along and saves the world by killing the MC and all his people. How this giant pile of steaming edgelord trash got an anime boggles the mind. There's so many better stories that deserved to be adapted and this shit keeps on going for a 100 chapters....

Man, this manga is simply disgusting, with all due respect, the characters are complete idiots, especially women, those who the protagonist abuses and has the nerve to say that everything is fine as long as they ask for it, when he is drugging them and forcing them to want that. And apparently he will never change that or be punished within the work, apart from the fact that he is a total son of a bitch for no reason whatsoever since he was a Human before, including fighting against evil people, but he himself is the greatest evil that has appeared. So far in this work, seriously this work is sad, it looks like a frustrated boy who wrote this script

But that's it, my criticism is just the work, the scans that translate did their job well, great translations

forgive me for errors in English, I don't know English and I'm using Google Translate to write this
Yeah this manga is really bad

Users who are viewing this thread