Re:Monster

The One
Staff
Admin
changed the chapter # of Jaimini's Box's realeases (28-30), and Clic's 27, to make sense with the others.

When you mix, Angel + Juggernaut + Wolverine you get an Ogarou.

lol

Contributor
@orochijes Trust me, there are far far worse things out there. And if we are lucky, they will never appear on this website.

Dex-chan lover
I dropped this 20 chapters ago, I see it has only gotten worse since then.
@orochijes: You are lucky.

Group Leader
I always find it funny how offended some people seem to be by this series. To the point where they apparently feel compelled to go to the comic page specifically to express their distaste.
Bored people be bored, eh?

Personally though, I think the whole clan development thing is pretty darn interesting. So I mostly treat it as a sort of slice of life.

Group Leader
@gaigous
Well, if it was actually therapeutic it would teach you how to solve your problems, not spread them everywhere in the form of internet toxicity.
Personally, I think liking things is actually a lot more enjoyable than continuously wallowing in self-pity and misery.
Oh well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Perspective is a funny thing; the views to which I was replying, and the contents of this work, seem extreme to me. Whether or not I am a busybody is also likely to change based on the perspective of whoever reads what I write.

@Amplify - imagine your wife/gf beeing kidnapped then raped, and after that she will stay with rapist coz he does better thatn you. Would you like that ? As long as you don't care you will call it beeeing moral busybody, but if you would care forthat person you will call that injustice. Thats called having double starndards You can't accept things like that "coz its manga and monsters" but not accepting it in reality.

Users who are viewing this thread