Re:Monster

Anyone who truly hated this would have dropped it long ago. It's okay to admit to your devious kinks here you know. No one here knows who you are in real life afterall.

Dex-chan lover
@gaylard: Don't waste your breath, the manga's damage control squad will either: A) Try to somehow rationalize your answer as you actually secretly liking the manga and denying it due to psychological repression, or B) They'll outright miss the sarcasm. I am looking forward to more shining examples of people twisting logic, reason and what others supposedly think and like in order to meatshield for this glorious masterpiece.

Fed-Kun's army
Ya'll realize someone can enjoy reading something because it's shit, right?

I love this manga and I check every chapter as soon as I see it, but it's for the same reason that I love My Immortal. (The fanfiction, not the song.)

And that's fine. It's fine for people to like things, and it's fine for people to hate things, and if someone wants to leave a positive or negative comment than they're just as entitled to it as the guy doing the opposite.
The "if you don't like it don't read it" argument has been a stupid argument for deflecting criticism, but it's even worse when you extrapolate it into "if you do read it you must like it."

@Anonyan

Enlighten me. Why would someone waste their life reading something they do not enjoy? I already waste enough of my time reading things i don't want to read, at school and at work. How anyone would be willing to do that in their free time....I have no idea. I believe most of the people reading this are aware that it's shit Anonyan. That's also precisely why they keep coming back. They like this shit. It just amuses me how some of these people are so much in denial.

Contributor
Eh, the lack of any actual conflicts makes this a rather lethargic read. And like the majority of these Light Novel Adaptation Isekais, the only "conflicts" that occur serve only to show how OP and badass the MC is -- that being said, it's not necessarily a bad thing, but the cliched trope is so overdone already that it gets old, real fast. Honestly, this whole mentality of: get badass fast, often with little to no effort; fuck hella bitches, most of whom are tripping over themselves to get a piece of MC-kun's 18-inch horse cock; and have metric shit tonnes of arbitrary fights, even if only to satisfy the readers' need to self-insert themselves.

TL;DR
If you read this, chances are you're an incel with a pathetic life. I genuinely can't find one perspective that justifies this abomination of "literature" -- hesitant as I am to call it such -- as good.

Dex-chan lover
@MicroPotatoPie ah yes and first of all, judging from your claims of intimacy with literature you have a phd? might i ask what university you got your phd in modern literature from? no? at least a masters surely? no? bachelors in foreign literature? perhaps... you must have AT LEAST taken (and aced) some form of advanced courses in literature in college?
basically you dont like this manga, but you dont understand shit about what makes something "literature" so you decided to go ham and insult everyone who reads it, not understanding what a "story" even is. I suggest you read some post modern writers so you can see that your concept of "conflict" is not actually necessary for what is deemed as "good literature" in the modern age. Similarly you will notice a great deal of brutal sexuality and other similar attributes.
TL;DR you are free to say that you "dont like this manga" or "this manga doesnt interest me because" but frankly judging from your comment you dont understand jack shit about what makes something good literature xD go educate yourself

Contributor
>someone else makes opinion that doesn't agree with mine
>calls someone else out for not understanding literature
>fails to acknowledge basic English grammar
>responds to someone who went "ham and insult everyone" by going ham and insulting him
>let's rely on ad hominem attacks instead of building a proper counter
>xD

Congratulations @banjomarx on proving my point that this piece of "literature" attracts self-inserting incels.

Dex-chan lover
Geez, you people really needs to learn that people that criticize your criticism to things ain't always defending said things.

Double-page supporter
@mage_goo It's almost like they've never been to a youtube comments section before.

@MicroPotatoPie To call people Incels..... You realize the women are fictional right? So they most definitely are objects, and you can't be sexist to an object.

Dex-chan lover
@MicroPotatoPie Because I'm not going to bother using grammer and what not in a comment on a manga page lol. Thanks for totally responding to my argument... except you didn't.

Group Leader
Don't like the manga? Don't read it. You don't need to bitch about it in the comments.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@MicroPotatoPie

While you might disagree with a poster about something, doxxing is the opposite of the tone that we're striving here for on MD. Consider this your first warning.

Thanks!

I can see why people hate this manga. But that doesn't justify you for giving rude comment, even worse insulting other.
Moving on, there's no real tension in this manga. Main character have no objective, other character are barely relevant and only exist to make MC looks good.

Rather than reading a manga, it's like reading through an activity log. A boring one at that.

If you feel the need to sperg about incels on some random manga, you are the one with issues.

@MoonRabbit, That's because the web novel/light novel was written like an autobiography stylized in the way a diary would be composed, ergo the "Day 1", "Day 2", and so on..

Users who are viewing this thread