Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Daisanshou - Truth of Zero - Vol. 11 Ch. 50 - An Act on the Dragon Carriage

Aint it a bit too far skip to chapter 50? I mean before this what happen till Emilia cant remember about rem?

Double-page supporter
@BellyTom:
What does the anime have to do with skipping all chapters from 30 to 49 of the manga?
Sure, you can watch the anime but often the manga chapters have some differences in them compared to the anime.
So mixing them up is not the best idea.

Double-page supporter
@Talh
because it's different translator, and it's obvious that he translating not for those who "want to read a manga version", but for those who "want to know what will happen after, but damn 2nd season still not released"

I understand your frustration, but beggars can't be choosers, and i understand translator position here even more. It's not really a first time, when people start translating for people "earning for the plot" from the end of anime.

With your logic we can also argue that he as a new translator should translate from the very first chapter, because all the others chapters aren't his, will probably be in different style etc
If he starting not from the start anyway, he could as well start from anime plot end.

Anyway, there are reason, and if you ask me, i would prefer exactly that option - start from the moment when anime ended. Because i don't really care about anime/manga differences, i just want to know what's going to be next. If i wouldn't notice high number of the chapter, i wouldn't even be here knowing that manga linger somewhere that i already watched and don't care about.

@BellyTom i know bout that, but theres must be something happend within the manga that make Rem to be forgotten by Emilia. Or if not, maybe white whale must have released the mist after death. This must happen after Rem on the way back to town to heal properly.

Double-page supporter
@nazrulstylo
nope, not in the manga, and not in the novel. It's the plot twist!
When everything alright at last, reader is relaxed, and after that Emilia just drop the bomb "who is rem?", and reader will went "What the actual fu...?"
Explanation will be in the next chapter. By the way, that's the reason why Emilia received a blank letter. Letter was written by Rem, so when she was "erased", letter become blank too. So it was quite shortly after white whale extermination.

Double-page supporter
@Med1um:

Ah, so it is a different translator.
I did not notice that.
They are shown as "no group" just like the earlier chapters.
So I assumed it was the same translator group just someone else of their group uploading it.

Do you perhaps know if the previous translation group stopped translating?
Or is there hope for them to continue with the chapters from 30 onwards?

@Talh

Maybe there's a chance that this would draw the attention of translators who would translate chapters 30 - 49.

Double-page supporter
@Talh,
well, as i said, i also only here when i noticed high number of chapters, so obviously don't know anything more than you.

But well, considering that last chapter was more than year ago - i wouldn't even think that previous anon translation group even exist anymore. There are chance that some group will take the project, but chances are VERY SLIM.

Aggregator gang
so the story in this chapter takes on right where the anime ended? then i guess its not a big deal that they skipped chapters

This chapter show what happens exactly after the Subaru declare his love for Emilia, as you see in the ep. 25 of anime.

But this manga series, Chapter 3 Truth of Zero, is very near to be finished, since the chapter 4 (novel) will be serialized by a different mangaka.

My guess is that the manga chapter 55 will be the last one. Good news is that they already announced the new manga, to be released even before the end of this one here.

Users who are viewing this thread