Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Daiyonshou - Seiiki to Gouyoku no Majou - Vol. 9 Ch. 45 - Otto Suwen

Double-page supporter
I didn’t think about this before and I know it would take out most of the tension regarding a major plot point of re:zero but Otto‘s ability to listen to spirit language or “true meaning” of what people say could be a cool way to circumvent one of the rules of subaru’s death ability.

he wouldn’t even need to know he’s cheesing it to accidentally tell Otto. Would be cool for an alternate universe or something.

Dex-chan lover
I didn’t think about this before and I know it would take out most of the tension regarding a major plot point of re:zero but Otto‘s ability to listen to spirit language or “true meaning” of what people say could be a cool way to circumvent one of the rules of subaru’s death ability.

he wouldn’t even need to know he’s cheesing it to accidentally tell Otto. Would be cool for an alternate universe or something.
Would that work, though? Even when he's subverted it entirely unknowingly before, it's bitten him in the butt.

Users who are viewing this thread