Reader - Ch. 114

Why do I feel a sense of dread? Like if he keeps attacking the castle that something bad would happen in the war.

Nobody move or the library gets it! He has to hit a wall eventually this would be a good point for a minor setback. To die and be locked out for a couple days while the war continues and not in his factions favor.

Dex-chan lover
@takumi168 he'll realize that by attacking the castle he has destroyed the library which will cause his mentality to crumble. Now having turned to drinking and drugs, he will crawl into a book and die feeble, tired, and alone. The End

Fed-Kun's army
it just a game, who cares? as long as we can get a new grade items!

As a reader I cheer for him to get 100m contribute point.

But as a game developer I hope he don't get the point and break the game. Please nerf him!

Aggregator gang
@zerofenrir to be fair his whole existence already broke the game, the number 1 player could barely deal with mid and advanced level demons while the MC's only problem is if they can use dispel and even that is only temporary.

Fed-Kun's army
I kind of want Mc to be killed, just because since there's a 24 hours penalty, they'll think he's dead, but then he'll just pop in out of nowhere and attack them.

1: a spy having the prince's token when entering a friendly territory doesn't make any fucking sense to readers as the logic we know so far is that the token has a strong aura of the prince so he can't even hide it anywhere other than friendly territory
2: the mc greeting people with "why?" in phone calls comes off as very douchebaggy

Double-page supporter
How are the devs not fired yet?
Maybe the owner is super rich billionaire so he doesnt care at all if his mmo falls

@omniRex 1- That he has the token doesn't necessary means he can't hide the energy of it. MC can just not know how
2- Agreed, they make the MC pretty douche when books aren't in the plot

Dex-chan lover
@omniRex The token with the strong aura came from the King(Amiletta) himself. When the MC had only the prince's token he had to show it.

Users who are viewing this thread