Reader - Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure that's a he, but maybe like japanese, korean doesn't have gendered pronouns?

Pretty sure Romian is a guy. I mean, why else would he be lured into a trap and be accused of assaulting that lady before? (Which he didn't to be clear)

so he decided to betray the mc just because the mc is very reliable even tho the mc helped him multiple times already -__-
I don't care about him anymore, anyone who gets suspicious for a bullshit reason like this deserves to die. if the mc doesn't kill him im most probably going to drop and rate 1/10 unless the reason is way better than what im guessing it is

Aggregator gang
@omniRex the game is broken cause npcs don't know that players are players so they don't know about game system so he assumed that he was an agent from his enemy

Dex-chan lover
@omniRex if the npc capable of thinking, mc is very suspicious, how can he act so fast and know everything, rather than reliable, it is terrifying.

Dex-chan lover
@Le_Flemard
korean doesn't have gendered pronouns?
Idk about gendered pronouns, but in this case, it's just ComicPlus. CP's a notorious sniper that doesn't have a proofreader or quality checker, but their translation speed is pretty fast. Not trying to slander them, though - they're also fast learners and tend to course-correct after reading feedback comments.

Users who are viewing this thread