Reader gets stuck on page 3

No matter which manga I choose, when I try to read it after reaching page 3 it gets stuck, even though the progress bar keeps moving normally. I don't know what is causing this. It is very annoying and I can't read anything.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
What OS/browser and what versions of each are you using, and have you tried clearing your cache for MD?

Also, any browser addons, and any error messages?

I'm using windows 10 and Opera GX and yeah I tried it. I have no error messages.

No matter which manga I choose, when I try to read it after reaching page 3 it gets stuck, even though the progress bar keeps moving normally. I don't know what is causing this. It is very annoying and I can't read anything.
no joke but seriously did you tried turning it off and on again your system i mean also check your internet small things like progress bar works while the heavy image loading doesn't on slow internet

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
I'm using windows 10 and Opera GX and yeah I tried it. I have no error messages.
Try Edge, or a fresh install of Chrome/Firefox, and see what happens. Opera has had weird unexplainable issues in the past, and this'll help narrow down the problem.

Alternatively, grab regular Opera (non-GX) and try that.

Users who are viewing this thread