[Reader] Option to toggle a "chapter-bar" at the start/top of each chapter

Add an option in the reader settings that toggles showing the current chapter you are reading at the top of the page below the header (like this or this) so that one does not need to have the sidebar open all the time (which would put the manga off-center) to be able to tell what chapter one is on. Ideally this "chapter-bar" would only be visible when the sidebar is closed and disappears when the sidebar is opened but that may be too complicated to implement easily.
Also, it shouldn't be sticky'd(?) beneath the header (like this) and should instead move out of the way when you scroll.

Dex-chan lover
I just came here to suggest this.

I used the legacy reader until it was removed, and I found it very convenient to have the chapter/page dropdown options at the top of every page. But with the new reader, that's all hidden unless I have the sidebar open, and I don't really want the sidebar open because it takes up so much unnecessary space.

Dex-chan lover
An option to have the mobile/legacy style header instead of a sidebar is in the works, IIRC. It just didn't get finished in time for the demise of legacy.

Users who are viewing this thread