[Reader] Pressing "Chapter forward/backward" on the last/first chapter will reload the chapter instead of going to title page [Duplicate]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double-page supporter
If you press the "Chapter forward / Next chapter" button (by default, it's the key " . ") on the last chapter of a manga, then it will reload the chapter instead of going to title page. Same with "Chapter backward" on the first chapter.

Using the mouse on the last page still moves you to the title page as usual.

I have replicated this on Firefox and Brave.

Double-page supporter
I believe this is a different issue, as I have encountered both during the course of the past month or so.

The issue you linked to is that the URL does not change but the page does load. So if I am at the last chapter and I pressed "Next chapter", then the title page would load but the URL does not change.

The issue I am raising is a new one, a few hours before I made the post. If I am at the last chapter and I pressed "Next chapter", it does not go to the title page but completely reload the current chapter instead.

Contributor
I believe this is a different issue, as I have encountered both during the course of the past month or so.

The issue you linked to is that the URL does not change but the page does load. So if I am at the last chapter and I pressed "Next chapter", then the title page would load but the URL does not change.

The issue I am raising is a new one, a few hours before I made the post. If I am at the last chapter and I pressed "Next chapter", it does not go to the title page but completely reload the current chapter instead.
As OP of the linked issue, it's the same issue. The one you're talking about is a variant which I mentioned in my post. You can read it for more details.

Double-page supporter
As OP of the linked issue, it's the same issue. The one you're talking about is a variant which I mentioned in my post. You can read it for more details.
Sorry, I see the issue mentioned now. I skipped past it last time and only read the first post and the last post of that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread