[Reader] Separate "Image Fit" settings for Long Strip vs Single/Double Page

I like to read manga with Double Page, Contain to Width and Height, and stretching small pages. It leads to the most consistent experience for me.

The problem is that when reading anything in Long Strip format, the "Stretch small pages" settings causes the comic to take up the entire width of the screen, which is way too wide to comfortably read.

Usually I fix this by enabling "Limit Max Width." That works great to fix the Long Strip format, as it shrinks/stretches images to my ideal width, but when going back to Double Page format the pages are now too small to comfortably read.

So what ends up happening is that I have to go into the settings every time I'm reading something in a different format to enable or disable "Limit Max Width".

So my suggestion is: please allow image fit settings to be separated per format in some way (Single/Double/Wide Strip/Long Strip). This is my ideal solution since it means things will "just work" without having to fiddle with any settings when switching between manga and web comics.

If for some reason such a change isn't possible, I'd like it if a hotkey was added for enabling/disabling "Limit Max Width". It would change what currently takes me 3-4 clicks to just a single hotkey.

Last edited:
Upvote 7
Yuri Enjoyer
Staff
Developer
That is definitely on our radar yeah 👍 It is just already quite a lot of options to fit together, but we’ll get to it eventually

Users who are viewing this thread