Reader - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - One

Group Leader
wow i need your parents
"YES BUY ALL YOU WANT !"
my parents: wtf why are you even on the pc rn

Hmm. Am I the only one who thinks that something is wrong here ?
He was asked: "Don't you care about Pangea?"
He answered: "Pangea? What's that?"

And I thought he is a bookworm.
One possible answer of a bookworm or similar to this question would be :"What about the continent?" "Is there a discussion about prehistoric times?"
Or just tell his friend, what he knows about the it.

If you are a bookworm or similar then you might not know, that they are talking about a game. But you would think about the fact: Pangea was a continent.
By the way. I was never a bookworm, but I knew this since beginning of Primary School.
And Pangea is same as Pangaea.

Aaah yes pure logic, instead of simply borrowing books from the library for free, he goes and buys a new "console" (definitely costs several hundred dollars) to go read books inside a video game which probably costs quite a bit play as well.

@pyrak, he probably read all the books in the libraries near him, and instead of travelling around the world to read other books in other languages, buying a console and going to the library in the game, you can read books that were never in the real world. Plus, he doesn't need to spend money on reading books, just subjugating monsters and bam, he's able to go to the next library.

@Alfredooo0s have you been to any libraries recently? Public libraries are pretty large, and then you add on the fact that you can get books from other libraries via their in network systems (county based in the US) you'll never run out of books to read (the only library I ended up going through all of the fiction I was interested in was the my highschool library). Also the books would end up "in the real world" because someone (a lot of someones) will put together a game lore wiki with everything in the books stuck in there.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or is the Agility stat incredibly broken? It adds to your physical defense and critical damage. That would be so unbalanced.

Fed-Kun's army
My parents literally want me to stop playing games even though I'm earning money from it from selling some items I craft. My character is literal trash in PVP and High-level dungeons. But its crafting stats is pretty much top-notch. I remember selling an item for like $50. and I can craft that item once every few hours. It's pretty much a pay to win game but I spent like $100 and earned over $10,000 over a period of 5 months. I think my total earning in that game went to about $20k-25k after almost 2 years before I quit since sales dropped a lot to the point of it not being worth it and its not that fun anymore

I'm just sad that the game literally died, community-wise since newer games came over. I think I did that back in 2006-2010 but started crafting in late 2008. The game was Cabal Online.

Users who are viewing this thread