Reader - Vol. 1 Ch. 42 - 42

Not sure if you guys noticed but another group took over for about 20 chapters. They probably wont be any point in translating up to chapter 80 since the other group does about 7+ chapters a week and will surpass you guys in a day so many start working on the chapter 82 or something so after he's done with his personal problem next week, he'll be at chapter 74 (maybe a little less, dude deserves a break) and you'll have a couple chapters by the time he hits 81 in two weeks.

Second option would be to keep translating in order and translate chapter 43, but the time it will come out he's again likely going to be 10-14 chapters ahead so you might have to do a translation war or whatever its called like what reaper and asura are doing in another manwha that i forgot the name of.

@Hunlight that would be the two choices to continue this imo, third one would be to drop this and let him have it, you are short on staff and resources so you probably could focus that into your other translations to ease the pressure.

I'm rolling every time he gets new skills/has stats increasing, he's so ridiculously op it's hilarious.

Thank you!

At this point might as well quit and continue again after Comicplus felt bored or went awol..

Double-page supporter
Man there's sniping and then there's translation nuking. I feel bad for hun esp since they were having staffing issues.

Dex-chan lover
@ThatHurt Or they can just keep going like they already said they would at their own pace and leave the people who doesn't give a toss about what the translation is actually supposed to be, let them read the speed dude who honestly could fix his issues by getting a proper proofreader, but wants to work alone so pumps out inferior TL's.

well a month / chapter VS 7-10 chapter a week ....
dont know if they still care . but thanks for translating this .

Dex-chan lover
If this was, say, 3-Gatsu no Lion or some other masterpiece, I'd be saying down with speed scanlation we have to get this right. But it ain't. This is a dime-a-dozen mediocre webtoon (I'm just here because I like the core wrinkle that the MC mostly likes to read) and I'm fine as long as I get the gist of what's going on. If someone's zipping through it fast and a bit sloppy, that's about what it merits and the people with top-tier translation skills would be better deployed on something with a bit more nuance in the dialogue anyway.

It's a dime-a-dozen mediocre webtoon, sure, but personally I find comicplus's translations to be such hack-jobs that I can't bear to read 'em. The typesetting needn't be perfect, you can get away with lazy cleaning, but the translation needs to at least sound like a competent English speaker wrote and proofread it lol. I'll just wait for Hunlight to do their thang. Thank god there's a block button for scan groups.

keep up the good work, i'd rather wait to read a good scan than read comicplus's garbage

Bro hunlight got sniped so hard how long will it take to catch up or will it never

Also just to clarify comicplus is basically a one man team that spends basically his / her entire time to get done at least 5 chapters a day meanwhile hunkight is a team of people so it is commendable in a way

Users who are viewing this thread