Reader

SOO HYUK BECAME SO OVERPOWERED GAMER 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 HE'S NOT CHEATING, HE JUST READING, THAT'S THE SUMMARY OF THIS MANGA

""Artist" has a really dumb idea of what a chimera would look like"

I don't know how to break it to you but words can have multiple meanings. You are clearly hung up on chimera referring to the Greek mythological monster whereas this novel/comic is using it in the biological sense i.e. "an organism containing a mixture of genetically different tissues, formed by processes such as fusion of early embryos, grafting, or mutation."

Is this dropped or something ? 😞Can I read it somewhere else😮..help please I really like it

Fed-Kun's army
If you want a story like this, but done so much better go read leveling up while eating. Similar premise, but actually delivers.

for anyone who's confused, maybe this would help. in korea (and japan too actually), they usually talk without subject (I, you, her/him) in a sentence. so sometimes the translation says I when it should've been you or the other person because a machine's translation always translates it to "I" when it should've been according to the context.

To translator the guilds name is reader not leader also you used the word cum instead of come in one chapter.
Otherwise good translating and speed

8 chapters in 2 days... Damn you're fast. Might catch up to the raws in just under a month at this pace! You can slow it down if you want but otherwise good work on the translations.

Oh and for people just looking to start this, it's promising dw.

You also could put the chapter releases on a delay (to add onto my previous comment) so they release 24 hours one by one so you can take a break once in awhile. Pretty sure thats in group settings.

dude respect to you and your fast translation i just tipped u for that so please let us have more of those chapters

Users who are viewing this thread