Reader

@josh72ebp
70+ in a month? if i hire a typesetter and cleaner, absolutely without fail.. no one would do a free cleaning/typesetting for 70+ chapters you know. hahaha. that's why if i can reveive enough fund to hire atleast 1 person, even less than 20days is possible.

Group Leader
A. 7-10/week
B. 15/10-15d

Expected Value of A: (7/7 + 8/7 + 9/7 + 10/7 ) / 4 = 1.2142 chapters per day

Expected Value of B: ( 15/10 + 15/11 + 15/12 + 15/13 + 15/14 + 15/15 ) / 6 = 1.2231 chapters per day

Option B is OBJECTIVELY better than Option A.

But, as evident, people are fucking stupid.

Group Leader
Option B is OBJECTIVELY better than Option A.
This is like the Stanford marshmallow experiment, lol.

People would rather get gratification sooner than wait for a better result.

It should be noted that the difference between the two options is only 0.7%, but that’s basically an extra chapter in about a month’s time.

Not to mention longer wait periods allow the scanlators to actually have lives, it’s much easier for people to plan around something bigger happening later.

@JustNatsuki it's so tiring doing it all alone huhhuhu.. if got some typesetter or cleaner, i could just translate like 5-10chapters a day. then they take care of typesetting and cleaning

I came to read peeps comment on how good/bad this is and all I got was a lot of Option A. 🙃 ima just gonna read it.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
A very directionless plot with none of the gratification you'd normally get from this sort of OP powerup story because the MC isn't really shown to have any skill in gaining or using his abilities, he just gets massive gains falling into his lap by chance all the time. Characters lack even an ounce personality and you will remember none of them except a small handful that show up repeatedly (and for no other reason than that you see them multiple times), world building is non-existent, every part of the plot is extremely forgettable, art is higher low-tier at best, suffers from an extreme case of excessive amounts of very uninteresting status bubbles, pacing is all over the place, there's seemingly no challenge (although we thankfully haven't tread into Gary Stu territory) nor is there any goal other than "I want to read more books", which is a point that they really should be playing up in terms of character but I get the feeling they simply don't know how to do that other than just having him read a lot.

Not exactly great, but I guess it's something mindless I can read when I'm out of other stuff.

Dex-chan lover
From 1-10, how much is this similar to the Manhwa Leveling Up Only By Eating?

Hi @filzeV-zer0 the end of chapter 64 is wrong. That part already appeared in the chapter, so was added by mistake/there was supposed to be different content.
Thanks for your work.

Users who are viewing this thread