Reader

Double-page supporter
man the art on this is horrible and the story is mediocre with not much gratification but its good if theres nothing else.

"Honhonhon, Yes I do read books instead of going onto social media, why do you ask? I would say that I am quite the intellectual. Nothing like the others."

Read until Chapter 74, average story with average characters with below average art-style. MC is just a quest chaining player with no other unique qualities as a character. You would think that the author would put more effort in the story for such a simplistic art-style.

Contributor
Just about everything about how the protagonist ends up so powerful is completely unbelievable, "Ah yes, we just put balance-breaking easter eggs in this MMO because it seemed like a great idea," is... just the start of it. It never stops.

On the flip-side, if one gives it the wide suspension of disbelief it asks for, it does handle rather well the sort of laid-back and chill power fantasy that it's aiming to deliver, I think, which isn't always an easy line to tread.

Of course if you're looking for a meaningful plot, look elsewhere. There's some sense of adventure here, in a video-gamey, wander-and-do-side-quests sort of way, but no plot as such—just the protagonist becoming increasingly omnipotent and everyone acting as foils for him.

...I make it sound abysmal but I swear I've actually been enjoying it a lot XD At least in a low-effort relaxing-read sort of way. So it must be doing something right.

In all these webcomics the devs are eyeing the player in fear because they're afraid he's OP to the point of game breaking. In reality, every decent dev would patch it in a day. In other words, every story writer involving VRMMORPGs wishes the games they play have retarded developers.

This is the worst most uninteresting webcomic i have ever read.
But its so chill about everything it does, from the fake intelectualism of the MC to the NPC AI and slow development of the plot, that i cant bring myself to hate it
Its bad, but its got charm somehow.

Dex-chan lover
as usual it was fun at first but eventually with the protagonist getting lucky loot everytime and the game dev going "oh no" it just gets boring

There have been a regular mistranslation that says "Limit" at the item descriptions. They are not "Limit", but instead, "Requirements". It's been finally cleared up in the latest chapter (76) where the translation said Limit, but then the character said
it will cost a fortune to finish the quests of the items
, which indicated that those were not limiting factors, but Requirements instead. Been thinking he couldn't use the items because of that for all this time, since he already surpassed
wisdom and so... Like why would you use them if you can only get the bonus if you have a MAX of
wisdom. And then whoala, those were not limits.. ITS GODDAMN REQUIREMENTS..... OOOF. Its been soooo loooong and confusing, like why the hell would you wear them if it doesnt give you bonus..... LOL

Dex-chan lover
@tripodligma reading this slowly gives me the same feeling as being in a roleplay group with someone who insists their godmodding isnt actually godmodding

Users who are viewing this thread