Reader

Dex-chan lover
That was a fun read, too bad the artist is only slightly better than mediocre.
Maybe the novel was better.

@filzeV-zer0
You've worked so hard if you need to take a break you should.
Health comes first we can wait.
Also, thank you for what you've done you've done a great job.

Entertaining. It's called Reader but it's 50% raiding libraries and 50% mass murder.

Aggregator gang
Thx file v zero!!!
This is one of those trash stories that are actually fun to read so long as the translation keeps coming haha.
I guess one of the reason i like this even though it follows the manhwa trash formula of "obtain op ability, grind, grind, face slap, infinify grind, money, grind some more til chapter 1000"
is because the mc doesnt have that shit eating grin and arrogance that those manhwas usually have plastered on their mc.

I sometimes imagine the scene from the other side... MC must be like the biggest evil monster ever. Smiling while brutally killing each and every one of them.

Contributor
@9000ofdeath it’s boring because the lack of tension. There is nothing at stakes, no challenges, nothing the NPCs say matters.
The MC just steamroll everything he sees, he teleports there, casts a few spells in quick succession, reads the quest pop up, moves onto the next task as he is told.

Because of these, the reader can find it hard to feel invested. At the beginning there was the feeling of discovery, but now even that left us. Sure he will unlock new skills and perks, gets even more OP, but I won’t stick around.

Group Leader
@Nolzi
I get where you're coming from, it reminds me of common chinese toons Wuxia story lines only that this guy doesn't have any challenges except the beginning.
Yet it's still entertaining to just semi pay attention and go through it.

The main reason it's still better than chinese stories is because the translation is mostly readable (I assume since the original is korean), unlike in chinese ones where it's not as easy to translate and a lot harder to remember details.

Only exception to this chinese stereotype for me would be Tales of Demons and Gods

Only thing that bothered me in the scanlation is that they were somewhat inconsistent with the names (except the MC and his buddy which I'm happy were consistent).

Pavil -> Fabio -> Favill -> Chief ma
Tower master -> Tower chief
and others.

47 chapters in so far. This series is positively boring.

Read it either to kill some time or for the background world, which is actually kinda interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread