Reader

Dex-chan lover
Eh, pretty alright. Just that it's weird that noone else used the library to enhance their wisdom. Like noone in this MASSIVE game wanted to use magic? That's kinda weird...

I like this. It reminds me of the buff due who wanted to be a florist, and did just that in game. It's kinda nice to see people getting op by following their hearts desires , and not being a sheeple.

Dex-chan lover
9-10 done by some other group, but their fonts weird and they have a lot of explanation T/Ls which ruins the experience a lot, their translations a bit worse so they have to explain a lot of things to the readers breaking the immersion considerably, so I'm gonna wait for Hunlight to translate...at least hopefully 😣 really don't want to give in and ruin the experience i had with this manhua so far 😭

Dex-chan lover
I will laugh if he gets totally OP, everyone's all "OMG he's gonna conquer the universe" and then he quits the game because there aren't any more books to read.

Dex-chan lover
glory to the obsessively and passionately addicted! automatically in my good books till the author ruins it

Dex-chan lover
what's the point of monitoring him? If special quests can only be done by one person and then no else can do them... then it's easy to fix his nuke potential.
Also the player base has to be super freaking small for an MMO to do that crap.

I read the novel up to chapter 94 (it's currently up to chapter 100 in English translations). It's straight horrible for a long time. A very long time. Imagine if the writing is super repetitive. Now you're imagining that it's super repetitive. You as a person are now imagining that it's super repetitive.

I'm not kidding. It's actually a lot like that. Statement from narrator about what the character is thinking. Then an inner thought from the character about what they're thinking. Sometimes, it'll then have the character say out loud what it just wrote twice already. This goes on for way too long and makes me think that if this can become a moderately successful web novel, anyone can write one. It's that bad.

Thankfully, the manhwa doesn't seem to be that bad, but good grief, the novel is horrible.

@comeonnow that's true for many Asian web novels. It's not really traditional literature. If you'll enjoy it, then not because of the writing style, but rather in spite of it. There's lots of works that are closer to a script and translate very well into manhwa/web comics, almost as if intended.

@someunregpunk it's a common corean trope, where some authority figures watch and gush over MC. To showcase us readers how cool he is. In this particular case, the excuse for this is monitoring notable players.

Aggregator gang
This is quite good so far, despite the plot advancing pretty slowly... hopefully it doesn’t slow to the pace of a snail

The shit Yamimao Scans uploaded is absolute shit...it's fucking unreadable....to say the least, I don't understand why they felt the need to upload this shitty translation...when Hunlight Scans are doing a superb job already.
Yeah, I'm going to wait for the uploads by Hunlight Scans....with their work I actually enjoy reading reader...unlike whatever this shit is supposed to be.

Group Leader
theres going "fight" between us (small one) and they are blaming us for everything we do on every possible place/ forum/ chats etc :D Idk what we did wrong to deserve that but let it be. Thanks for waiting :)

Group Leader
Hahhahahah! Here i am with another 1 star! Enjoy! Bullshit! Idiotic maincharacter! Go to hell publisher/author-nim :)

Group Leader
Here's the Answer to HunLight Scans:
since the day we talked and suddenly i left, each and every videos of mine started getting dislikes and every time the people would come and post hate comments and spam comments on my videos...
it was OK to share ur link there and even asking to read on ur website was a OK, i even said my Viewers that u were doing better TL than me so read on ur website...
but, slowly it became personnel, people from ur website (not sure..?) came with different and sometimes same ACCs and started posting so many hate comments that, i got irritated and again started posting on IsekaiScan it all happened in the Span of 5 Days.....
they slowly started annoying me everywhere... on my discord server and on my YT channel as well as on IsekaiScan...
i was About to stop translating this at ch 10 because i had told u that i will stop....
but u guys went and did something, u shouldn't have....

@YamiMao Wow, you show them, man. Just keep releasing absolute trash and waste everyone's time including your own. Such a smart guy. I bet HunLight's pissing their pants right now. Grow up dude, people on the internet are toxic. I'm hoping you aren't a complete imbecile and English is simply your second language. Do everyone a favor and translate the comics to your native language or learn English before trying to release English scanlations. Or, at least learn how to typeset. You aren't proving jack shit to anyone, people are just going to block your scans. At least with other trash scans, its people trying to learn and get better, but if your motivation is revenge, you're simply a child.

Got on this Web Channel recently and honestly i am shocked that its allowing so many uneducated and bad comments. If you like reading just read and mind your own business.
If you want to critic smth than do it with proper arguments not with faul/ dirty language.
Never thought will see and read real bullying.
Web Managers im disappointed.

wow there's 2 different versions of ch 17 and 18 uploaded and they are so different it kinda messes with my head.

Users who are viewing this thread