Reader

Dex-chan lover
It's an alright read but the art went down in quality considerably from the first few chapters. And it's really illogical and silly how only he found that u can get quests and stuff from the library. It's a mmo, these kind of things would be on the forums the first few hours after launch, and you want to tell me only mc abuses this? Top kek.

So this is about a guy that enjoy reding a then started playing a game to just keep reading?

It's pretty sad and overall not fun that the mc ends up just getting huge ass unbalanced and permanant raw stat boosts, instead of idk, reading books so that he finds clue to rare gear or spells; or finding monster's weakpoints through reading.

"Chosen one" trope just don't work well in mmorpgs man, I don't get why so many authors can't understand that.

And what the heck is up with NPCs being basically sentient? I know that's a common thing in mmo mangas but at least give some sort of explanation.

And why does the MC care so much about the npcs in the bar????

It's almost as if the NPC's being so intelligent might be a plot point that gets developed as the story goes on as opposed to just shat out.

This manhwa fails to deliver.
The story isnt great, it fails to follow a certain flow to keep it interesting and the art isnt helping the cause either.

I wouldnt call this manhwa bad but the best description would be certainly ordinary and boring.

and btw alpha>: just a reminder that PoE had for a long time certainr eceipts that were unkown or only known to certain groups/people to profit from them. Its far from unrealistic to think that not many people would know about the "hidden library route", especially if it goes against the flow of the game.

Dex-chan lover
Wow this got the rating of 8 wtf? I mean a better manga than this usually have 7 rating, that's Korean boost for you.

It's not great it's not good it's decent, this series can be sorta enjoyed when you turn off your brain, I said sorta because there really isn't much to look at, the art is generally decent but not so decent that's it rival the Korean villainous generic art but it's not super bad that it annoys you like the meditation/weird boss system trope Chinese comic. The story is really meh, the author really doesn't give much cared about world building evidence by the rule is made up along the way, oh someone attack you in the city *nothing happen* next next chapter oh someone attack you *+ criminal level*, anyway the MC is also really boring his personality of liking book really doesn't get anywhere after he got the special job after that, it's only use for convenience or a joke(it's not even that funny but it's only my opinion), and let's talk about convenient like wtf isn't it just stupid at this point? Like wtf isn't it convenient that most of the special quest is in books? and oh the title no one know about give you 666 points in every stat? Oh! What's this a book in a general library that only you can read and it give you 99999 point in wisdom, like c'mon if this is how the MC get stronger why did you even consider him going to grind monster, ok ima stop now it's just rambling at this point.

Anyway like @Booden the chosen one trope really doesn't well with mmo trope, it's just super unrealistic and break most of the rule of the world that is established or bend the world rule to the MC wish like people getting dumber and other stuff.

tahnks please keep up the good work this has at least 100 chapter more so please u could do it

The title could also just be literally translated as, "Leader". Though that's probably not what it's supposed to mean.

Fed-Kun's army
This manhwa is decent read. It isn't great or bad but it's a nice "break" from the other manhwa in its genre which can be really intense.

Dex-chan lover
actually i read the novel, and midway on 110s chapter, its just got nowhere in character development or even story-wise, so i abondoned it.

and even this manhwa is just... mediocre... the artist i meant. i get that nothing much is happening here but still there's no sense of excitement in this manhwa. and the paneling plot seemed-off... the art definitely can be improved, but my main point in what good manhwa should have is in the paneling and the plot is just not here. it looks bland, more bland than an omelette i made this week with 50% eggs and 50%flour with no seasoning that i forgot to put in...

Group Leader
it was like a 7/10 at first
now it's a basic 2/10 trash

Story 5/10
Art 4/10
Its not the best one I read but its not the worst one either, its a good read just to pass time

a good enough read. dont be looking for any great characters and stuff, just average at best.

Yep, I checked chapter 32 on the scanlators’ website and there are a bunch more panels. The chapter makes a lot more sense now lol

Users who are viewing this thread