Real Man - Ch. 7

MOOOAAARRRRR!!! this is such a good manhwa man!!!!! soo underrated!!! could we have more frequent updates please?

MORRRRRRRREEEREEREEEEE !!!!!!!!!!! WE WANT MORERERRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Cant Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

He better watch out just in case that jerk following his sister doesn't come back to beat or send anyone of his family to the hospital

That dog kicking scene seemed excessive to me. It’s not like we didn’t know he was already the trash of humanity that beat women and even caused one to miscarry. Seriously beating up a dog that had no relations to MC or his family just seems excessively harsh to me. If it was MC’s dog then yeah, more personal reason to beat the asshole up. But a random dog? I just feel bad for the dog and think lowly of the author and artist that they have to resort to animal violence to make us hate a character even more. A bit sickening honestly. Otherwise, thanks for the chapter!

Given that I'm at the same age at the MC right now, it feels really scary to see the MC being a typical successful MC while I'm here reading fucking manhwa

This is insanely amazing! Top tier Diamond so far. The writing and plot is done really well. Would recommend 100%!

his sister is an annoying bitch and her ex is a psychopath. similar people are attracted to each other I guess, though annoying bitches are even greater low lives than psychopaths

I don't understand the korean authors are obsessed with ANNOYING FEMALES and SHIT-FACED DELINQUENTS

Users who are viewing this thread